...about a 24 year old guy who's almost ready to accept himself...or so he thinks

Thursday, December 20, 2007

hotties!

If ever I questioned my gayness, I was a damn fool. I think someone purposely surrounded me with hot hot boys today. First, the barista at Starbucks had medium long blond hair done up in a semi-gay haircut (sorry, that's the best adjectives I could think of). He was also wearing nice tight cargos with his shirt tucked in...so ass hugging and so fucking sexy. I don't know if he felt my eyes burning a hole into his body as he made my drink but they were. His whole appearance wasn't 100% convincing as to if he was gay, but I think Starbucks boy just might be...maybe I should get a job there. Second, I was out shopping today and the guy in the line next to me at check-out was one of those totally straight, ball cap wearing, construction types (with the pencil stuck in the hat) - I don't know what it was (maybe the manly calloused fingers or his unshaven face), but ohhhh so dreamy. There's just something about straight boys isn't there?

Anyway, I'm going to sleep with these wonderful images dancing in my head - more shopping early tomorrow before the streets get crazy busy. I swear it never ends. I think I'll start my day with a Starbucks.

No comments: